Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Yoga is the cure

I want longer arms. A rubber spine. I want to stand   on  one big toe, and  for 100 years. But actually all those foolish dreams apart I fell in love with yoga because it cured me of a chronic childhood bronchitis. So when I am  not foolishly dreaming of a rubber spine,  I only want to do yoga so the  deadly cough  does not to come back. But once in six months or so it can rear its head ( where earlier it would be with me almost daily) so as to act   as  a reminder. Even if it racks  me ( for a shorter duration due to yoga) its more as a call to get back with more sincerity on the mat. Reminds me of the Chinese proverb: No disease short life. One disease long life. U can substitute the word #life for #yoga and it makes sense even more. #viparitadandasana #upwardrodpose #yogaeverydamnday #yogadaily #yogini #yogibhogirogi #yogalife #yogaliving #yogalove #yoga #yogaforoverthe50s #yogateacher #yogacure

No comments: